We’re doing fine here at The Good Lab. We hope that you are doing fine too and are successfully navigating the ever-changing environment we all find ourselves in these days.
As you may or may not know, Governor Polis has issued a stay-at-home order for the state of Colorado. We’re taking that order seriously and encourage you to as well. We’re still testing samples on a limited basis but are severely limiting in-person contact. To protect ourselves, our customers and our community we’re asking folks to mail (hemp/CBD only) or drop off samples without coming into the lab.
For information on how to mail samples to The Good Lab, please go to https://goodlabcolorado.com/submit-samples/. Be sure to include the Chain of Custody with every sample. You can find a link on our website at https://goodlabcolorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Sample-submission-Chain-of-custody-Full-Panel.pdf.
You can drop samples through the mail slot or leave them in our drop box next to the door. Be sure to text or call to let us know you’ve mailed or dropped off. Again, be sure to include the Chain of Custody with every sample. You can print them off our web site, or we have some outside the door.
Please complete the New Account Information Form on our website before submitting samples.
If you need to talk to us about your sample or results, we’re happy to do that by phone so give us a call at (720) 245-8323.
Recognizing that we work with a vulnerable population (patients and caregivers), we started putting safety measures into place several weeks ago.
- We started sanitizing the lab and the common areas of our building about 4 weeks ago, which we continue to do several times a day.
- We passed out spray bottles of 70% alcohol to all the other offices with offers of free refills.
- Access to the lab is limited to owners only, and has been for a couple of weeks.
- All packages are sanitized before entering the lab.
- We have plenty of gloves, alcohol and hand sanitizer available to keep things clean.
- We’ve ordered and will be installing a larger mail slot this week.
- Fortunately, we live nearby. We are working from home most of the time, but are able to walk to and from the lab with very little risk of exposure.
As the situation changes, we want to reassure you that we will continue to operate. We have plans in place to address various possible scenarios. People need access to cannabis and hemp, especially patients and caregivers, and we need to continue to provide a safe resource for them. The public’s health and safety are of the utmost importance to all of us.
Most every business in our building is closed. Slice420, where many of you stopped for pizza when dropping off samples, is still open for pickup and delivery, so come by and support this cannabis-refugee-family-owned business.
This is a difficult time for everyone, but by working together and being flexible we will get through it together. For now, practice social distancing, stay safe and wash your hands.
Best wishes and good health,
Teri and Greg
General Tips for Everyone:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze and wash your hands immediately after.
- Stay home if you or someone in your household is sick.
- Practice social distancing and do not go out in public unless necessary.
- Avoid all unnecessary travel, especially to highly infected areas.
Here are some important links with additional information from the Colorado Department of Health and Environment, Centers for Disease Control, Colorado Department of Agriculture and Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division websites: